Happy New Year! There are so many #mglit books being released in 2020! Thanks to the generosity of authors, publishers, and publicists, I am very fortunate to have the opportunity to read and review many of these titles before they are published I am joining Carrie Gelson of There’s A Book for That and community of other book bloggers to share my #mustreadsin2020.
On my #mustreadin2020, there are 17 books I most look forward to reading. Since I have ARCs of many of the novels, I will share my reviews on Beagles and Books prior to the book’s official release (listed in parenthesis).
- From the Desk of Zoe Washington by Janae Marks (January 2020)
- Beginners Welcome by Cindy Baldwin (February 2020)
- The Wonder of Wildflowers by Anna Staniszweski (February 2020)
- The Midnight Hour by Benjamin Read and Laura Trinder (March 2020)
- How to Make Friends with the Sea by Tanya Guerrero (March 2020)
- Ways to Make Sunshine by Renee Watson (April 2020)
- Finally Something Mysterious by Doug Cornett (April 2020)
- The Space Between Lost and Found by Sandy Stark-McGinnis (April 2020)
- What Lane? by Torrey Maldonaldo (April 2020)
- A Dog Friendly Town by Josephine Cameron (May 2020)
- A Place at the Table by Saadia Faruqi & Laura Shovan (May 2020)
- Fly on the Wall by Remy Lai (May 2020)
- Any Day With You by Mae Respicio (May 2020)
- Quintessence by Jess Redman (May 2020)
- Brave Like That by Lindsey Stoddard (June 2020)
- Fighting Words by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley (August 2020)
- Scritch Scratch by Lindsay Currie (September 2020)
Let the reading begin!
7 thoughts on “My #MustReadsin2020”
We have a couple of overlapping titles on our lists. Those on your list that I have read – From the Desk of Zoe Washington, Brave Like That, and The Wonder of Wildflowers – are all fantastic. Some of the others aren’t on my list, because I didn’t want to make it too long, but are books I plan on reading. Happy New Year!